Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Costume Ideas

I love Halloween! So, I thought it would be fun to make a coupe of costume idea posts for those of you who have no idea what to do with your medoll.

My first post will be pretty costumes for superstars.

1. The Pink Fairy Princess.


You can find all of the items for the costume in Tingeling, You can find the pink feather earrings in GLAM'RUS and I used Luxe Lip Gloss and Pretty in Pink Eyes Shadow, along with some black mascara and eyeliner. This costume is very expensive though!

2. Pretty Witch


For this outfit I used The Mortal Kiss Som Inspired Ballet Ruffles, Archive Witch Hat, Pretty in Pink Sort Ruffled Bustier Dress, Stardoll and the City Ice Pink Robe and Pretty in Pink Ankle Band Sandals.
For make up I used Dot black eyeliner, black mascara, Pink Mist Eye Pencil, White collection Eye Pencil and LUXE Lip Gloss.

I'll have different ones tomorrow

wizzy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment